Gabbara Forum Forum Index

Gabbara Forum

Gabbara Forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Everyone should play at least one instru
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
zhouyueyue

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2019 09:37:56    Post subject:  Everyone should play at least one instru
Description:

While my brother struggle through the entrance exam trauma for making to the top engineering college in Haryana
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, I reminisce my time when I decided to study engineering degree.
I barely stepped out of high school and it was time for me to embark on a journey of success and satisfaction. My father searched for the best engineering college in Haryana, as we were residents of Gurgaon.
Being a bright student, I scored well in my entrance exams and I was waiting for the results of CAP rounds. My father was firm that I will make it to the best one! But I was anxious.
Being the most sought after Bachelor鈥檚 degree, students opt for Engineering to study in respective fields they are interested in! Be it Civil or Computer Science
, the education involves in-depth technical knowledge and make them adept and skillful in respective fields. Many students eye on the best engineering colleges to get the best environment and education.
Every year post 12th board examination, an entrance exam for admission to engineering colleges is conducted. Student with high marks make it to the top engineering colleges. And it is crucial as these colleges only take top students.
Over a week I kept searching for the top engineering colleges in Haryana. As I was rummaging the list, I came across the best one. Seth Jai Prakash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering Technology or JMIT has captivated my attention. Situated in Radaur, a pollution-free rural area
, which is at a distance of 18km from Yamuna Nagar, JMIT is one of the best engineering colleges in Haryana. This institute stands at the top position because of its state of the art infrastructure and excellent education provided to the students. Every students graduating from this institute is bound to have a bright future. Also the ex-students of JMIT cannot stop praising the institute as it has helped them greatly to shape their future.
The results started getting under my nerves as I was unable to wait for them. Somewhere I knew I will get JMIT. I even started dreaming about this institute already.
Finally the day arrived! Results were out! And guess what I made it to my dream engineering college! And it was JMIT! I got admission in the college and took Civil engineering as my trade. I was living in college hostel which was inside the institute premises. I cannot find appropriate words to describe the beauty of campus. Ok! Let me try! Spread across 32 acres of land, this institute comprises of separate department building for every engineering branch. The Institute also runs several other programmes like MTech, MBA
, MCA; so there were different building blocks for them too! The fine ambience with greenery everywhere around, it was the perfect place for any student to study and make a bright career. The cafeteria was every student鈥檚 鈥榓dda鈥? Every time in the evening when we get back to our dormitories after dinner, we always sit for half hour in the garden looking at the JMIT shining in bold letters at the institute entrance! It was a bewitching sight as we could feel the cold breezes and positive vibes. I would reverse the time just to feel those cold breezes hitting my face. The campus also had placements for the final year students. Every year plethora of students got placed and started working with big firms. In our batch many students got placed and I was one of them. When I think about my college days, a flashback starts running in front of my eyes. I remember the time when I used to perform in the college fest. And let me tell you the JMIT college fest used to be grand with Bollywood singers winding the event. I remember when I participated in singing competition and the crowd went crazy! Though I came second in the competition
, it was my day because I never won in a singing challenge! Through the years, I worked hard to get good grades and somehow made in the good books of every teacher.
Making to the top engineering college of Haryana i.e. JMIT was itself a huge achievement for me. As I get back home from work I ask my brother to take admission in JMIT as well. I know he is a bright student and would surely make it to the college! I wish I could go back again but I know I cannot! But hey I have got beautiful memories of JMIT at my disposal!
Total Views: 89Word Count: 751See All articles From Author

All right, folks, here you go: My 12 reasons why you should start learning how to play the piano. Immediately. As in today. This very minute.

Okay
, fine, finish this article first, THEN get started. And yes, I know that there are more than just 12 reasons to play the piano. But I happen to like the number 12. Smile

1) Everyone should play at least one instrument. I truly believe that. Every person on Earth should be able to sit at SOME instrument and be capable of making beautiful music.

2) Playing the piano makes you feel (and look) sophisticated. Truly. No matter who you are or how many warts you have
, you'll just exude class the second you begin tickling those ivories.

3) Piano playing keeps your brain active. It's very hard for your brain to rot when you consistently throw it the musical language to interpret.

4) You won't run out of things to do when you're bored. There's always a new way to play, always a new approach to playing, and always, always
, ALWAYS a new song to learn. (See number 8.)

5) Family members can live vicariously through you. I'm semi-serious about that. The reason I began taking piano lessons (back when I was 10) was because of grandparents who didn't play, and over the years I've had numerous relatives enjoy playing through me. (I live to serve.)

6) People will automatically assume you're a genius. Honestly, I've heard this a lot. People uttering "Heshe plays the piano" in the same tone reserved for "Heshe has an IQ of 174." You just can't help but admire someone playing an instrument.

7) Piano playing is good for your .
Adv

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2019 09:37:56    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gabbara Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: